Sell my car to a private party
If you’re trying to sell your vehicle, different options are available. Even if your vehicle is damaged or no longer running, you still can sell it.
A private sale, usually generates the highest value for your vehicle but there are some downsides.
- You have to do research of your vehicle to determine the correct market value, which could be very time-consuming.
- There is costs involved with posting online also writing descriptions, taking and posting pictures, and negotiating with buyers could be time-consuming.
- Dealing with different buyers, especially if they don’t have the funds readily available and have to apply for a loan to buy your car can be a hassle. You have to make sure the payment is valid. Accepting a check payment can be risky when dealing with a stranger.
- Even after you sell your car, you have to make sure the car is properly registered to the new owner. You could be responsible for accidents, parking tickets, registration fees, smog fees, and criminal activities if the car is not transferred properly. It’s important that the new owner transfers the registration correctly with the DMV so the seller is released from all liability.
- The process could take days sometimes months, and there is no guaranty the transaction will go smooth.
Sell your car fast and safe for more!
There is a faster and better way to sell your car, It’s called CarZilo.
CarZilo is a new and innovative way to sell your car fast for more. CarZilo is a licensed and bonded car buying service with over 25 years of experience. CarZilo has been helping people to get the most value for their cars or trade-ins.
Thanks to our low overhead, we beat CarMax and competitor offer all the time.
Selling your car to CarZilo is easy. Just call or send us an online request, and one of our friendly appraisers will get in touch with you right away.
We will use current data from KBB & NADA to customize an Instant offer for your vehicle. If you like the offer, we will come to you and pay you on spot, no driving around, dealing with strangers, NO HASSEL.