Should I Sell my car to Carmax?
Carmax has been buying lots of used vehicles from private sections. But should I sell my car to Carmax? They usually pay a little more than the new car dealers but there are still downsides in selling to Carmax
- You have to drive to them and that could be time-consuming especially if you’re living in a busy city. That could take all day.
- Usually, you have to wait around for hours before they get to you.
- You’ll get a low offer if your car shows damages or accidents on Carfax, Autocheck or and any other 3rd party reports.
- They prefer cars with lower miles.
- you’ll get a lower offer for any car with an open recall.
- all the cars with higher miles, accident reports, Body damage, and mechanical issues receive a low offer.
- Carmax has a high cost of operation and that will reflect on their purchase offer.
Sell My Car CarZilo Way!
There is a faster and better way to sell your car, It’s called CarZilo.
CarZilo is a new and innovative way to sell your car fast for more. CarZilo is a licensed and bonded car buying service with over 25 years of experience. CarZilo has been helping people to get the most value for their cars or trade-ins.
Selling your car to CarZilo is easy. Just call or send us an online request, and one of our friendly appraisers will get in touch with you right away.
We use KBB & NADA live and current market evaluation to customize an Instant offer for your vehicle. If you like the offer, we will come to you and pay you on spot, no driving around, dealing with strangers, NO HASSEL.